The Wave personality questionnaires are the most powerful predictors of workplace performance and potential.
As the market-leading personality assessment, Wave is recognised for:
● possessing the highest validity
● using the best scoring format to forecast workplace performance
● being the only tool to identify alignment between work motives and talents
● having the most up-to-date norms for better benchmarking
● receiving 27 out of a possible 30 stars from the British Psychological Society
There are four flagship Wave questionnaires clients can choose from depending on their selection and development requirements.
Wave Strengths is a suite of five behavioural screening questionnaires suitable for volume recruitment projects.
All questionnaires are driven by the Wave model. This extensively-researched model measures the key
characteristics that underpin successful workplace performance.
The model is hierarchical, built around 4 clusters, 12 sections, 36 dimensions and 108 facets.